VP of Product and Customer Success at ERP Maestro. Michael previously worked in IT advisory, compliance and SAP security positions for large organizations, including Big-4 audit firm KPMG and large consulting firm Accenture.
August 2018 Release Notes
We have made further enhancements to our latest product – Access Reviewer. The most notable of which is the ability to remove approvals within the system to prevent rubber stamping. We have also made additional enhancements to Access Analyzer. Here is the complete list of improvements:
Access Reviewer Enhancements:
- Final Approval screen added for removing roles, including Role Removal Report: Administrators can remove roles from users with a click of a button.
- Risk metrics are now available in User to Role Review: In the User to Role Reviews, reviewers can view roles based on risk levels — informational, low, medium, high and critical. This visibility into risk metrics provides them with easy, accessible information to approve or reject roles.
- Additional risk information is available for reviews: Reviewers can use the risk metrics to drill down further for more visibility and information on risks.
- Speed improvements and other minor changes have been made to enhance user experience.
General Enhancements to Access Analyzer:
- USER_ADDR data columns are now available in Business Process Conflict Summary, User Conflict Matrix, and Security Roles Report reports.
- The online dashboard report now shows all risk levels by default.
- User Conflict Matrix and Role Conflict Matrix reports have been updated to include updated aggregate values.
- We have resolved the issue with saving Role Locations.