Founder & CEO of ERP Maestro. Jody is a trusted advisor and security thought leader who is a CISSP, a CISA, and former director of KPMG. Follow him on Twitter @JodyCPaterson.
February 2018 Release Notes
Today we are releasing enhancements to the entire ERP Maestro product set. We have been working diligently to improve our user experience by enhancing our stability, scalability and performance. Below is a summary of the enhancements. Enjoy!
- Performance improvements to handle importing large rulebooks
- Improved backend process for importing a rulebook
- Rules with rule approvers and mitigations may now be deleted
- Performance improvements to rulebook export process
Extracts and Analysis:
- Streamlined utilization extracts with transaction data
- Dramatically improved reliability for Financial Impact Analysis data extraction
- Performance improvements for cached data
- Improvements on importing SAP Roles file
- Consistent local time displayed across all reports and jobs
- Improved Financial Impact Analysis tcode mapping for tcodes executed by BAPIS or other non-user means
- Execution summary page now has a monthly view option
- Export job results may now be downloaded from the “Download Files” screen
- Risk Snapshot performance improvements
- Improved reporting when drilling into SRR screen
- Roles ranked by risk is now sorted by default
- Open a report in a new tab without losing your place
- EAM email enhancements
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support team.