Founder & Executive Chairman of ERP Maestro's Board of Directors. Jody is a trusted advisor and security thought leader who is a CISSP, a CISA, and former director of KPMG. Follow him on Twitter @JodyCPaterson.
June 2018 Release Notes: Access Reviewer, Blacklists and More
New Product: Access Reviewer
This brand new module allows you to manage SAP user access reviews seamlessly by automating the entire process. To learn more, visit the Access Reviewer page.
New Feature: Blacklists
Blacklists allows you to exclude specific roles or users that you do not want included in your ERP Maestro analyses or reports. You can maintain this list under Configuration -> SAP System Blacklists. Extract completeness reports will include the details of the items in the Blacklist that were not included in the extract.
- Updated branding to reflect our company’s new logo and colors
- Minor agent enhancements, including ability to enter to login, no longer need to “ok” after saving sap system or connector, and ability to save EAM Log Collection Delay (hours)
- You may now schedule risk snapshots to occur daily
- Auto Refresh SAP Roles is renamed to Auto Refresh SAP Information
- WhatIf Analysis comments allow for special characters
- Business Function Permissions automatically show more details
- Our latest SOC 2 report can be hound under Help -> Audit Reports
- Our Terms and Conditions can be found under Help -> Terms and Conditions
- Secure Provisioning enhancements, including the ability to restart a job to update mitigating controls, receive WhatIf summary in your rule approval emails, and a new description column to role changes grid
- EAM enhancements, including preventing users from saving a new profile when one exists with the same name and adding the request ID to EAM emails.
- SAP changes / online reporting – export to csv now is comma delimited instead of ‘|’ delimited
- ‘BusinessFunctionPermission.TransactionCode` length has increased from 32 to 40 characters
- Minor UI enhancements