Chief Marketing Officer at ERP Maestro
March 2019 Release Notes
As always, we’re committed to improving the functionality and features of our products with an aim to solve real-life business problems for you. This month’s new releases are focused on overall enhancements to all of our solutions.
- Improvements to WhatIf user experience and stability
- Minor improvements to scheduling reports
- Minor improvements for filtering and exporting online reports
- Minor improvements to user experience for Secure Automated Provisioning
Emergency Access Management
- Various improvements to EAM to minimize request failures, scheduling errors and reporting generation errors
- Changed review level comment to “Review Note”
- A review is grouped by users, by default, when grouped approvals are enabled.
- A review admin can send a reminder to a specific reviewer from the edit review page
- SAP System name has been included as an optional parameter for e-mail reminders
More updates to come very soon. Stay tuned.