VP of Product and Customer Success at ERP Maestro. Michael previously worked in IT advisory, compliance and SAP security positions for large organizations, including Big-4 audit firm KPMG and large consulting firm Accenture.
March 2019 Release Notes
As always, we’re committed to improving the functionality and features of our products with an aim to solve real-life business problems for you. This month’s new releases are focused on overall enhancements to all of our solutions.
- Improvements to WhatIf user experience and stability
- Minor improvements to scheduling reports
- Minor improvements for filtering and exporting online reports
- Minor improvements to user experience for Secure Automated Provisioning
Emergency Access Management
- Various improvements to EAM to minimize request failures, scheduling errors and reporting generation errors
- Changed review level comment to “Review Note”
- A review is grouped by users, by default, when grouped approvals are enabled.
- A review admin can send a reminder to a specific reviewer from the edit review page
- SAP System name has been included as an optional parameter for e-mail reminders
More updates to come very soon. Stay tuned.