Senior Director of Partner & Customer Success at ERP Maestro. Ryan is an industry veteran and former IBM Security consultant.
October 2020 Release Notes
Added Delegator Details to Report
Added the name of the Delegator (DelegatorFullName) to the Access Review Action Log.
- In the Email Preview Template, corrected the Due Date.
- On the Reviewer Status frame, corrected the “Last Action Date” to update only after the Reviewer makes a decision.
- For Access Reviews with a future start date, the initial email notification is not sent until that day
- Removed restrictions for role description field length.
Emergency Access Management
New EAM Log Upload Role
To support the new EAM Log Upload feature (September release), make sure all necessary users have the ‘EAM Administrator Log Upload’ role assigned.
- Miscellaneous items related to the EAM Log Upload feature.
Enhanced New User Provisioning Workflow
If a user already exists in SAP, the New User Provisioning workflow will fail, which avoids sending inaccurate new user email notifications and end user confusion.
If you would like to enable any of the agent updates below, please reach out to Support.
Customers now have the option to configure SAProuter for connecting SAP environments to ERP Maestro.
Updated Time Zone configuration
To provide clarity to the associated time zone descriptions, the respective UTC format has been appended to the dropdown field.