Complete Access Control Automation from the Cloud
Security & Agility
SOC II-Secure, Native SaaS Architecture
Powerful cloud-based architecture processes massive risk analyses without touching sensitive data.
No Expensive Implementation, No Upgrades
Get going in hours, not months. Software and rulebook updates are seamless, continuous and included.
Leading the Pack with Best-in-Class Risk Analysis
Trusted and used by leaders in audit and consulting, Access Analyzer’s drill-down risk dashboard provides an instant, filterable snapshot of all segregation of duty (SoD) risks – then dives deep into the source of those risks, empowering teams to quickly prioritize remediation efforts.
Flexible, Module-Based Subscriptions
Instantly identify SoD conflicts and accelerate remediationRequest a Demo
- SoD Risk Analysis
- Sensitive Access Analysis
- Remediation Advisor
- Role Analytics & Utilization
End-to-end automation of periodic user access reviewsRequest a Demo
- Multiple Review Types (Role, Tcode, and Risk)
- Admin & Reviewer Status Dashboards
- One-Click Approvals
- Automated Email Notifications
Simplify approval processes and reviews for elevated accessRequest a Demo
- Pre-Authorized User Profiles
- Approval & Review Workflow
- Review Sensitive Tcode Usage
- Automatic Removal of Access
Automate compliance for role requests, approvals and assignmentsRequest a Demo
- What-If Analysis
- Workflow Documentation
- Proactive Email Notifications
- Mitigating Control Assignments
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."
- “ERP Maestro helped us get away from doing manual SoD reporting for testing in SAP, which was slower and less accurate, and saved our team a significant amount of time. The reasonable payment terms also made making the decision to purchase much easier.”
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- "The implementation was quick and painless, and there was a huge savings in the fact that we were not constantly assessing the impact of user provisioning data manually."
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- “It is impossible to perform SoD audits manually with any accuracy, let alone continuously monitor for access conflicts that can lead to fraud activity. With ERP Maestro, we were able to go from 'zero to 60' in hours rather than months and with drastically lower initial capital outlay.”
- “It’s been very useful because it produced very targeted and accurate data we needed to provide our external auditors with documentation showing our mitigating controls. It also helped us to show that completeness and accuracy during our audit.”
- "The fact that ERP Maestro has multiple clients audited by the Big 4 gave us comfort that their rulebook is following best practices. After the very fast setup, we realized the full scope of the risk at hand. It then helped us quickly address the issues in a well thought out, prioritized and methodical way."
- "We have a very clear understanding of the segregation of duties conflicts that we have. We also have a very precise ranking of those conflicts, which allows us to mitigate those problems and have a plan that attacks the most important issues first."