Segregation of Duty Analysis
Make decisions regarding conflict risks that will facilitate and accelerate remediation.
Online Dashboard Reporting
Quickly see all conflicts ranked by risk level and how many users and roles are impacted by existing SoD conflicts.
Sensitive Access Analysis
Actively monitor the base of SAP users with access to sensitive functionality for audit and operational purposes.
Role Design Analysis
Maintain the integrity of the role structure in SAP and prevent roles from “bloating” over time.
See your organization’s potential access risks by user, role or transaction, & directly assign mitigating controls.
What If Simulation
Generate an analysis that details which users and roles are at risk for potential conflicts.
Proven and Trusted by Clients and Partners
Average risk reduction after using Access Analyzer for 90 days
Top 10 audit firms using Access Analyzer for their clients
Deficiencies experienced by clients after using Access Analyzer
- "To date, we've been able to reduce our critical Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts by over 80% and our high SoD conflicts by over 60%. We've also been able to formally document our mitigating controls within the tool, which is being relied upon by our external auditors."
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- "We have a very clear understanding of the segregation of duties conflicts that we have. We also have a very precise ranking of those conflicts, which allows us to mitigate those problems and have a plan that attacks the most important issues first."
- “ERP Maestro helped us get away from doing manual SoD reporting for testing in SAP, which was slower and less accurate, and saved our team a significant amount of time. The reasonable payment terms also made making the decision to purchase much easier.”
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- "The implementation was quick and painless, and there was a huge savings in the fact that we were not constantly assessing the impact of user provisioning data manually."
- “It’s been very useful because it produced very targeted and accurate data we needed to provide our external auditors with documentation showing our mitigating controls. It also helped us to show that completeness and accuracy during our audit.”
- “It makes the difference between having a work-life balance and spending your life staring at spreadsheets for hours and hours.”