Segregation of Duty Analysis
Make decisions regarding conflict risks that will facilitate and accelerate remediation.
Online Dashboard Reporting
Quickly see all conflicts ranked by risk level and how many users and roles are impacted by existing SoD conflicts.
Sensitive Access Analysis
Actively monitor the base of SAP users with access to sensitive functionality for audit and operational purposes.
Role Design Analysis
Maintain the integrity of the role structure in SAP and prevent roles from “bloating” over time.
See your organization’s potential access risks by user, role or transaction, & directly assign mitigating controls.
What If Simulation
Generate an analysis that details which users and roles are at risk for potential conflicts.
Online Dashboard Reporting for SAP®
With the powerful online drill-down capabilities built into Access Analyzer, the possibilities are endless.
At-a-Glance Risk Snapshot
View risks by user, role or business process – and isolate high-critical or unmitigated risks.
In a few clicks, dive deep to view the source of risks and prioritize remediation efforts.
Proven and Trusted by Clients and Partners
Average risk reduction after using Access Analyzer for 90 days
Top 10 audit firms using Access Analyzer for their clients
Deficiencies experienced by clients after using Access Analyzer
- "The implementation was quick and painless, and there was a huge savings in the fact that we were not constantly assessing the impact of user provisioning data manually."
- "To date, we've been able to reduce our critical Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts by over 80% and our high SoD conflicts by over 60%. We've also been able to formally document our mitigating controls within the tool, which is being relied upon by our external auditors."
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- "The fact that ERP Maestro has multiple clients audited by the Big 4 gave us comfort that their rulebook is following best practices. After the very fast setup, we realized the full scope of the risk at hand. It then helped us quickly address the issues in a well thought out, prioritized and methodical way."
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- "With ERP Maestro we are able to build all our roles conflict-free in real-time before we push them to production. It was simple to set up and since it came recommended from our consultant, it was pretty easy to make the decision to move forward."
- “It’s been very useful because it produced very targeted and accurate data we needed to provide our external auditors with documentation showing our mitigating controls. It also helped us to show that completeness and accuracy during our audit.”
- “ERP Maestro helped us get away from doing manual SoD reporting for testing in SAP, which was slower and less accurate, and saved our team a significant amount of time. The reasonable payment terms also made making the decision to purchase much easier.”
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."