Easy Review Setup
Administrators can create and configure new reviews, manage reviewers and assign due dates.
Review Status Tracking
Complete visibility into status of current and past reviews with an intuitive Admin Dashboard.
Automated Email Notifications
Admins can notify and remind reviewers about upcoming or pending reviews with automated emails.
Simplified Reviewer Approvals
At-a-glance view of all items to review for reviewers, with one-click approval, rejection or delegation actions.
Automated Access Removal
When a role is rejected by the reviewer, it is automatically removed from the user's access.
Certified Auditor Report
Once the review is complete, generate a certified detailed audit report for compliance.
Save Time and Ensure Compliance
Managing access reviews manually can turn into a full-time job. Let Access Reviewer do the heavy lifting.
1. Set Up and Kick Off Review
As an Admin, configure the review to your needs, then kick it off to reviewers.
2. Track Review Status and Actions
Use the Admin Dashboard to keep tabs on review progress, send reminders and check on review actions.
3. Generate Certified Report
Once all reviews are complete generate a certified report for your auditors and compliance purposes.
- "To date, we've been able to reduce our critical Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts by over 80% and our high SoD conflicts by over 60%. We've also been able to formally document our mitigating controls within the tool, which is being relied upon by our external auditors."
- "The fact that ERP Maestro has multiple clients audited by the Big 4 gave us comfort that their rulebook is following best practices. After the very fast setup, we realized the full scope of the risk at hand. It then helped us quickly address the issues in a well thought out, prioritized and methodical way."
- "With ERP Maestro we are able to build all our roles conflict-free in real-time before we push them to production. It was simple to set up and since it came recommended from our consultant, it was pretty easy to make the decision to move forward."
- "The implementation was quick and painless, and there was a huge savings in the fact that we were not constantly assessing the impact of user provisioning data manually."
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- “It’s been very useful because it produced very targeted and accurate data we needed to provide our external auditors with documentation showing our mitigating controls. It also helped us to show that completeness and accuracy during our audit.”
- “It makes the difference between having a work-life balance and spending your life staring at spreadsheets for hours and hours.”
- "We have a very clear understanding of the segregation of duties conflicts that we have. We also have a very precise ranking of those conflicts, which allows us to mitigate those problems and have a plan that attacks the most important issues first."