Easy Review Setup
Administrators can create and configure new reviews, manage reviewers and assign due dates.
Review Status Tracking
Complete visibility into status of current and past reviews with an intuitive Admin Dashboard.
Automated Email Notifications
Admins can notify and remind reviewers about upcoming or pending reviews with automated emails.
Simplified Reviewer Approvals
At-a-glance view of all items to review for reviewers, with one-click approval, rejection or delegation actions.
Automated Access Removal
When a role is rejected by the reviewer, it is automatically removed from the user's access.
Certified Auditor Report
Once the review is complete, generate a certified detailed audit report for compliance.
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- "We have a very clear understanding of the segregation of duties conflicts that we have. We also have a very precise ranking of those conflicts, which allows us to mitigate those problems and have a plan that attacks the most important issues first."
- "With ERP Maestro we are able to build all our roles conflict-free in real-time before we push them to production. It was simple to set up and since it came recommended from our consultant, it was pretty easy to make the decision to move forward."
- “It’s been very useful because it produced very targeted and accurate data we needed to provide our external auditors with documentation showing our mitigating controls. It also helped us to show that completeness and accuracy during our audit.”
- “It is impossible to perform SoD audits manually with any accuracy, let alone continuously monitor for access conflicts that can lead to fraud activity. With ERP Maestro, we were able to go from 'zero to 60' in hours rather than months and with drastically lower initial capital outlay.”
- “ERP Maestro helped us get away from doing manual SoD reporting for testing in SAP, which was slower and less accurate, and saved our team a significant amount of time. The reasonable payment terms also made making the decision to purchase much easier.”
- "To date, we've been able to reduce our critical Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts by over 80% and our high SoD conflicts by over 60%. We've also been able to formally document our mitigating controls within the tool, which is being relied upon by our external auditors."