Automate Requests and Approvals
Eliminate the back and forth emails with automated request and approval workflows.
Streamline the approval process by configuring pre-authorized elevate access profiles.
Utilization Tracking & Change Data
See activity for the period of elevated access, including usage of/changes to sensitive data and transactions.
Detailed Audit Trail for Compliance
Generate complete and accurate documentation during emergency access from granting to deprovisioning.
Track Changes by User
Mitigate risks and ensure traceability by assigning emergency access to users instead of shared firefighter IDs.
Once the elevated access time period has elapsed, access is automatically deprovisioned and SAP is updated.
Rich Utilization Detail for Streamlined Reviews
Rubber-stamp approvals are a thing of the past with the intelligence reviewers need for effective emergency access controls.
Easy Profile Management
Create pre-approved profiles that can be designed to give users elevated access for commonly requested tasks.
Sensitive and Elevated Transactions
See the highest risks executed upon with the elevated access for faster and more productive reviews.
3 Reasons Emergency Access Approaches Fail and How to Make Them Succeed
When it’s time for an audit, excessive access can be a red flag to auditors and even lead to deficiencies. Listen to this webinar to learn how to get this potentially serious issue under control.Watch Webinar
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."
- “It’s been very useful because it produced very targeted and accurate data we needed to provide our external auditors with documentation showing our mitigating controls. It also helped us to show that completeness and accuracy during our audit.”
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- "To date, we've been able to reduce our critical Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts by over 80% and our high SoD conflicts by over 60%. We've also been able to formally document our mitigating controls within the tool, which is being relied upon by our external auditors."
- "The fact that ERP Maestro has multiple clients audited by the Big 4 gave us comfort that their rulebook is following best practices. After the very fast setup, we realized the full scope of the risk at hand. It then helped us quickly address the issues in a well thought out, prioritized and methodical way."
- “It makes the difference between having a work-life balance and spending your life staring at spreadsheets for hours and hours.”
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."
- “It is impossible to perform SoD audits manually with any accuracy, let alone continuously monitor for access conflicts that can lead to fraud activity. With ERP Maestro, we were able to go from 'zero to 60' in hours rather than months and with drastically lower initial capital outlay.”
- "The implementation was quick and painless, and there was a huge savings in the fact that we were not constantly assessing the impact of user provisioning data manually."