Fully Automated Provisioning Workflow
Automated workflows streamline the request, approval, and assignment of roles with automated notifications.
Escalate Potentially Risky Roles
Requests are scanned for SoD risks, then escalated to risk approvers with details for final approval or action.
Continuous Risk Management
Address role conflicts as they are identified through approval with mitigation, denial or remediation.
Simulate the risk impact of a new role being added to a user before the change is made live.
Additional Line of Defense
Run What-If outside of provisioning request workflows to proactively check for risks new role changes will introduce.
Utilization-based SoD Risk Detection
Intelligence based on usage allows risk owners to understand the precise details behind role conflicts.
Webinar: 5 SAP Security Fails That Can Affect Your Next Audit
Good security starts with strong controls for access – but it’s not that simple. Maintaining these controls becomes even more of a challenge with constant changes to the system and new GDPR compliance requirements to keep up with. Listen to this on-demand webinar to learn tips and tricks that will help you get ahead of those challenges and make your auditors happy in the process.Watch Webinar
- "Using Access Analyzer, we were able to fix almost 97% of the segregation of duties conflicts we had in SAP since starting with ERP Maestro. We now run it monthly to ensure the environment remains clean and to catch new conflicts."
- “It makes the difference between having a work-life balance and spending your life staring at spreadsheets for hours and hours.”
- "It was a great solution for us and gave us that visibility within two weeks to see exactly what we couldn't see before."
- "The fact that ERP Maestro has multiple clients audited by the Big 4 gave us comfort that their rulebook is following best practices. After the very fast setup, we realized the full scope of the risk at hand. It then helped us quickly address the issues in a well thought out, prioritized and methodical way."
- "We have a very clear understanding of the segregation of duties conflicts that we have. We also have a very precise ranking of those conflicts, which allows us to mitigate those problems and have a plan that attacks the most important issues first."
- "The implementation was quick and painless, and there was a huge savings in the fact that we were not constantly assessing the impact of user provisioning data manually."
- "With ERP Maestro, we are able to build all our roles conflict-free in real-time before we push them to production. It was simple to set up and since it came recommended from our consultant, it was pretty easy to make the decision to move forward."
- “It is impossible to perform SoD audits manually with any accuracy, let alone continuously monitor for access conflicts that can lead to fraud activity. With ERP Maestro, we were able to go from 'zero to 60' in hours rather than months and with drastically lower initial capital outlay.”
- "Prior to ERP Maestro, our reporting capabilities were limited for certain user segments and were only done quarterly. Now, with continuous SoD monitoring we are able to do a deeper analysis whenever we need it, in real-time."